How to wake up the jython list moderator

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Anton Vredegoor

    #1

    How to wake up the jython list moderator


    I'm trying to post messages to the jython mailing list via gmane. I
    this possible? I've got all kinds of messages confirming that I exist
    and that my message has arrived and will be either approved or rejected
    with an explanation, but since then nothing but silence and my message
    doesn't show up either.

    Anton

    "maybe I'm just impatient"

  • Thomas Heller

    #2
    Re: How to wake up the jython list moderator

    "Anton Vredegoor" <anton.vredegoo r@gmail.com> writes:
    [color=blue]
    > I'm trying to post messages to the jython mailing list via gmane. I
    > this possible? I've got all kinds of messages confirming that I exist
    > and that my message has arrived and will be either approved or rejected
    > with an explanation, but since then nothing but silence and my message
    > doesn't show up either.[/color]

    That's the behaviour of most mailing lists on gmane.org that require
    membership to accept posts. The last message you got did probably say
    that the list admin would have to review the message and decide if it is
    posted or not.

    The easiest solution for this is to join the mailing list (with the
    email address that you use to post), disable list delivery, and repost
    your message via gmane.

    Thomas

    Comment

    • Anton Vredegoor

      #3
      Re: How to wake up the jython list moderator


      Thomas Heller wrote:
      [color=blue]
      > The easiest solution for this is to join the mailing list (with the
      > email address that you use to post), disable list delivery, and repost
      > your message via gmane.
      >[/color]

      Thanks.

      Anton

      Comment

      Working...