GTK for windows and Linux

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ask

    #16
    Re: GTK for windows and Linux

    Of course that's where I first looked but the amount of options are many.
    Thanks anyway.

    "Antoon Pardon" <apardon@forel. vub.ac.be> wrote in message
    news:slrndnolhb .isd.apardon@rc pc42.vub.ac.be. ..[color=blue]
    > Op 2005-11-17, Ask schreef <pu@pmville.com >:[color=green]
    >> Hi All,
    >>
    >> Can someone please tell me what I need to use GTK with python for windows
    >> and Linux?
    >>
    >> Any links to the appropriate installations would be greatly appreciated
    >> as I
    >> don't know what I need... GIMP... GTK+ etc[/color]
    >
    > Well I think if you visit http://www.pygtk.org/, it will answer most of
    > your questions.
    >
    > --
    > Antoon Pardon[/color]


    Comment

    • Ask

      #17
      Re: GTK for windows and Linux

      Of course that's where I first looked but the amount of options are many.
      Thanks anyway.

      "Antoon Pardon" <apardon@forel. vub.ac.be> wrote in message
      news:slrndnolhb .isd.apardon@rc pc42.vub.ac.be. ..[color=blue]
      > Op 2005-11-17, Ask schreef <pu@pmville.com >:[color=green]
      >> Hi All,
      >>
      >> Can someone please tell me what I need to use GTK with python for windows
      >> and Linux?
      >>
      >> Any links to the appropriate installations would be greatly appreciated
      >> as I
      >> don't know what I need... GIMP... GTK+ etc[/color]
      >
      > Well I think if you visit http://www.pygtk.org/, it will answer most of
      > your questions.
      >
      > --
      > Antoon Pardon[/color]


      Comment

      • Daniel Crespo

        #18
        Re: GTK for windows and Linux

        I prefer wxPython www.wxpython.org

        Daniel

        Comment

        • Daniel Crespo

          #19
          Re: GTK for windows and Linux

          I prefer wxPython www.wxpython.org

          Daniel

          Comment

          Working...