How to debug SOAP using TCpMon and Python?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jim

    #1

    How to debug SOAP using TCpMon and Python?

    Hello,

    I am trying to debug a Python SOAP
    application using tcpmon. I am wondering what
    listen port, target port number and host
    address should I use.

    What about optional parameters: Http Proxy
    support, host and port?

    My PC is behind a firewall.


    Thanks for your help.

    Jim



  • Bruno Desthuilliers

    #2
    Re: How to debug SOAP using TCpMon and Python?

    Jim a écrit :[color=blue]
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am trying to debug a Python SOAP[/color]

    What about unit tests ?

    Comment

    • Diez B. Roggisch

      #3
      Re: How to debug SOAP using TCpMon and Python?

      Jim wrote:
      [color=blue]
      > Hello,
      >
      > I am trying to debug a Python SOAP
      > application using tcpmon. I am wondering what
      > listen port, target port number and host
      > address should I use.
      >
      > What about optional parameters: Http Proxy
      > support, host and port?[/color]

      Did you try setting the usual environment variables - e.g. HTTP_PROXY? You
      should start tcpmon as proxy and listen to a certain port. Then let
      HTTP_PROXY point to localhost:<port >.
      --
      Regards,

      Diez B. Roggisch

      Comment

      Working...