semicolons

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mage

    #1

    semicolons

    Hello,

    I amafraid of I will stop using semicolons in other languages after one
    or two months of python. However I see that python simply ignores the
    semicolons atd the end of the lines.

    What's your advice? I don't want to write full-of-typo php scripts but I
    see the logic of the python syntax too.

    Mage


  • Jeremy Bowers

    #2
    Re: semicolons

    On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 00:14:03 +0200, Mage wrote:
    [color=blue]
    > Hello,
    >
    > I amafraid of I will stop using semicolons in other languages after one
    > or two months of python. However I see that python simply ignores the
    > semicolons atd the end of the lines.
    >
    > What's your advice? I don't want to write full-of-typo php scripts but I
    > see the logic of the python syntax too.[/color]

    Sorry, there's no easy answer for this.

    In your own Python code, you can include extraneous semi-colons, but if
    you intend to every distribute it, nobody is going to like working with
    that.

    Comment

    Working...