Re: Math errors in python
Andrew Dalke <adalke@mindspr ing.com> wrote:
[color=blue]
> Uncle Tim:[color=green]
> > That's absurd. pi is 3[/color]
>
> Personally I've found that pie is usually round, though
> if you're talking price I agree -- I can usually get a
> slice for about $3, more like $3.14 with tax. I like
> mine apple, with a bit of ice cream.
>
> Strange spelling though.[/color]
Yeah, everybody knows it's spelled "py"!
Alex
Andrew Dalke <adalke@mindspr ing.com> wrote:
[color=blue]
> Uncle Tim:[color=green]
> > That's absurd. pi is 3[/color]
>
> Personally I've found that pie is usually round, though
> if you're talking price I agree -- I can usually get a
> slice for about $3, more like $3.14 with tax. I like
> mine apple, with a bit of ice cream.
>
> Strange spelling though.[/color]
Yeah, everybody knows it's spelled "py"!
Alex
Comment