pythonwin demos

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gregor

    #1

    pythonwin demos

    Does anyone know where I can find the pythonwin demos? The documentation
    says they're in site-packages\python win\pywin\demos , but there is no such
    folder. I searched my HD for the demo file "guidemo.py ," also mentioned in
    the docs, and it's not there anywhere.

    Thanks,

    Greg.
  • Tom B.

    #2
    Re: pythonwin demos


    "Gregor" <nospam@nospam. nospam.edu> wrote in message
    news:qY91d.4066 81$gE.311666@pd 7tw3no...[color=blue]
    > Does anyone know where I can find the pythonwin demos? The documentation
    > says they're in site-packages\python win\pywin\demos , but there is no such
    > folder. I searched my HD for the demo file "guidemo.py ," also mentioned in
    > the docs, and it's not there anywhere.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Greg.[/color]

    If you on a windows machine its in the
    c:\python23\lib \site-packages\python win\pywin\demos directory.

    Tom


    Comment

    Working...