Python Enviroment Variables

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ruchika

    #1

    Python Enviroment Variables

    Hi,

    How can i get/set environment variables in Python? I am trying to run
    Perforce commands from Python script but am unsuccesful. Want to make
    sure that Perforce is in the path. How can I get/set the
    Environment/Path variables from within the script?

    Thanks,
    Ruchika
  • Miki Tebeka

    #2
    Re: Python Enviroment Variables

    Hello Ruchika,
    [color=blue]
    > How can i get/set environment variables in Python? I am trying to run
    > Perforce commands from Python script but am unsuccesful. Want to make
    > sure that Perforce is in the path. How can I get/set the
    > Environment/Path variables from within the script?[/color]


    Reading the documentation is helpful ;-)

    Bye.
    --
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Miki Tebeka <miki.tebeka@zo ran.com>
    Find information, resources and relevant links for spymac.net. This domain may be for sale.

    The only difference between children and adults is the price of the toys

    Comment

    Working...