Does anyone know where to get a plugin that will make a form field create a dropdown menu with suggestions for locations?
Something like you find on Google Maps when you start typing a location, you get a list of suggestions. For example, I live in Sydney, Australia and if I start typing Sydney into Google Maps, I only have to get to the 'Syd' before I get suggestions for Sydney Airport, Sydney Opera House, Sydenham New South Wales, etc.
I want to add one of those to a form field.
I Googled "location selector form input html" but couldn't find anything.
Just in case you need to know, I'm making a lamp stack website.
Something like you find on Google Maps when you start typing a location, you get a list of suggestions. For example, I live in Sydney, Australia and if I start typing Sydney into Google Maps, I only have to get to the 'Syd' before I get suggestions for Sydney Airport, Sydney Opera House, Sydenham New South Wales, etc.
I want to add one of those to a form field.
I Googled "location selector form input html" but couldn't find anything.
Just in case you need to know, I'm making a lamp stack website.