I am having this trouble and I am madly stuck in an issue related to parsing of php code Following is the Scenario :
Wheneva I make changes in one of my php file and If I mistakenly code having Syntax Error It shows me parse Error Which is alright ...But even If I revert the code it shows similar parse error :(
And when I restart my machine and then open that page which was previously showing parse error this time it gets ok and doesn't show me parse error Why is it acting weired
Plz guys help me out :(
Also tell me that how to identify line number when code of my website is hosted and I dont have localhost environment not ready ..If I copy the code and put it in dreamweaver line of hosted code is different from the line on dreamweaver
Waiting for your response guys
Wheneva I make changes in one of my php file and If I mistakenly code having Syntax Error It shows me parse Error Which is alright ...But even If I revert the code it shows similar parse error :(
And when I restart my machine and then open that page which was previously showing parse error this time it gets ok and doesn't show me parse error Why is it acting weired
Plz guys help me out :(
Also tell me that how to identify line number when code of my website is hosted and I dont have localhost environment not ready ..If I copy the code and put it in dreamweaver line of hosted code is different from the line on dreamweaver
Waiting for your response guys
Comment