HI,
I installed php4 for apached and restart apache afterward. but my little
php script generated error followint error:
PHP Notice: Undefined index: myname in
/usr/local/www/data-dist/www.authtec.com/php-test.php on line 2
I was trying to run the following php script in apache:
<?php
if($_POST["myname"]) {
print "Hello, ".$_POST["myname"]."<p>\n"
.nl2br($_POST["textbox"]);
} else {
?>
<form method="post" action="php-test.php">
<input type=input type=text name=myname>
<textarea cols=20 rows=4 wrap=virtual name=textbox></textarea>
<input type=submit value="Submit">
</form>
<?php
}
?>
What could be wrong with my configuration? and how can I fix it?
Thanks
Sam
I installed php4 for apached and restart apache afterward. but my little
php script generated error followint error:
PHP Notice: Undefined index: myname in
/usr/local/www/data-dist/www.authtec.com/php-test.php on line 2
I was trying to run the following php script in apache:
<?php
if($_POST["myname"]) {
print "Hello, ".$_POST["myname"]."<p>\n"
.nl2br($_POST["textbox"]);
} else {
?>
<form method="post" action="php-test.php">
<input type=input type=text name=myname>
<textarea cols=20 rows=4 wrap=virtual name=textbox></textarea>
<input type=submit value="Submit">
</form>
<?php
}
?>
What could be wrong with my configuration? and how can I fix it?
Thanks
Sam
Comment