Hi all,
i have used seessions in php 5..Tried all ways to run the session variable on the new page. but not able to fetch it. code is
on Page1:
session_start() ;
$temp = 'xyz";
$_SEESION['tmp'] = $temp;
header("Locatio n: Page2.php");
And on Page2:
session_start() ;
echo $_SEESION['tmp'];
But i am not able to fetch variable on page2..Even i have tried using session_registe r also..But it is also not workin..And the same code is running on php4..I dont know wht is problem in php5..If any changes to be made in php.ini file then please suggest.I am in big trouble
i have used seessions in php 5..Tried all ways to run the session variable on the new page. but not able to fetch it. code is
on Page1:
session_start() ;
$temp = 'xyz";
$_SEESION['tmp'] = $temp;
header("Locatio n: Page2.php");
And on Page2:
session_start() ;
echo $_SEESION['tmp'];
But i am not able to fetch variable on page2..Even i have tried using session_registe r also..But it is also not workin..And the same code is running on php4..I dont know wht is problem in php5..If any changes to be made in php.ini file then please suggest.I am in big trouble
Comment