stack tracing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • =?UTF-8?B?T2xpdmVyIEdyw6R0eg==?=

    #16
    Re: stack tracing

    gosha bine schrieb:Nope. Strings in PHP have to be enclosed in quotes (and we are talking
    PHP, aren't we?). So if I wanted him to search for the exact term "php
    call stack", then I would have told him to google for '"php call stack"'
    or "\"php call stack \"". Since I didn't...

    OLLi


    --
    Tancredi: "I’m supposed to give you a physical this evening. Let me
    apologize in advance for the heavy dose of irony we’re about to
    participate in."
    Burrows: "It’s all right, just doing your job."
    Tancredi: "Yeah, well letting the State know that you’re healthy enough
    to execute is not why I went to medical school."
    [Prison Break 105]

    Comment

    • Toby A Inkster

      #17
      Re: stack tracing

      gosha bine wrote:
      I have no gripe with Olli personally, I just don't like "google for xyz"
      kind of replies.
      If people don't want answers like "Google for XYZ" then they should Google
      for XYZ before they ask the question.

      --
      Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
      Fast withdrawal casino UK 2025 – Play now & cash out instantly! Discover the top sites for rapid, secure payouts with no delays.

      Geek of ~ HTML/SQL/Perl/PHP/Python/Apache/Linux

      Comment

      • =?UTF-8?B?T2xpdmVyIEdyw6R0eg==?=

        #18
        Re: stack tracing

        Toby A Inkster schrieb:

        If people don't want answers like "Google for XYZ" then they should Google
        for XYZ before they ask the question.
        Thanks.

        OLLi

        --
        "Haben deine Träume jetzt Untertitel?"
        [Medium 112, und ja, haben sie ;-)]

        Comment

        Working...