Validating form input data

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spam_only_please@comcast.net

    #16
    Re: Validating form input data

    Warning OT>>>

    is it only me- or is that phpclassess.org a little on the bizarres
    side?

    I had to download google-analytical.com/ tribalfusion.co m, a visual
    basic mpg ad of a guy mixing coffee grounds and water in his mouth to
    get to the links for the examples. Only to then find I have to pick a
    mirror, register/ login..''

    Note to self: Don't bother trying to view anything at phpclasses.org
    ever again.

    </rant>

    Comment

    • spam_only_please@comcast.net

      #17
      Re: Validating form input data

      Warning OT>>>

      is it only me- or is that phpclassess.org a little on the bizarres
      side?

      I had to download google-analytical.com/ tribalfusion.co m, a visual
      basic mpg ad of a guy mixing coffee grounds and water in his mouth to
      get to the links for the examples. Only to then find I have to pick a
      mirror, register/ login... but alas I forgot what the hell I was doing
      and moved along the net else where. wtf.

      Note to self: Don't bother trying to view anything at phpclasses.org
      ever again.

      </rant>

      Comment

      • Manuel Lemos

        #18
        Re: Validating form input data

        Hello,

        on 05/01/2006 06:11 AM spam_only_pleas e@comcast.net said the following:[color=blue]
        > Warning OT>>>
        >
        > is it only me- or is that phpclassess.org a little on the bizarres
        > side?
        >
        > I had to download google-analytical.com/ tribalfusion.co m, a visual
        > basic mpg ad of a guy mixing coffee grounds and water in his mouth to[/color]

        I don't know what you do for a living but the PHPClasses site depends on
        advertising revenue to keep open.

        [color=blue]
        > get to the links for the examples. Only to then find I have to pick a
        > mirror, register/ login..''[/color]

        This is often a misundestood matter. You may want to read this to
        understand why.

        http://www.phpclasses.org/faq/#subscribe-to-download

        BTW, when you are subscribed and logged, you are not redirected to a mirror.

        [color=blue]
        > Note to self: Don't bother trying to view anything at phpclasses.org
        > ever again.
        >
        > </rant>[/color]

        Since you work with PHP I suspect that Google will point you to this
        site very often. After all, from the about 10,000 users that subscribe
        to the site every month, great part of them are lead by Google.


        --

        Regards,
        Manuel Lemos

        Metastorage - Data object relational mapping layer generator


        PHP Classes - Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
        http://www.phpclasses.org/

        Comment

        Working...