Redirection limit problem.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mitul

    #1

    Redirection limit problem.

    Hello friends.

    I have some problem while submitting page. The alert will popup and
    display following message. So Please help me as soon as possible. I am
    not able to submit the page due to this.

    here is the displayed alert.

    "Redirectio n limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to reach the requested
    page. This may be caused by cookies that are blocked."

    Please help me as soon as possible.

    With Regards,
    Mitul Patel.

  • Kimmo Laine

    #2
    Re: Redirection limit problem.

    "Mitul" <patel.mitul.m@ gmail.com> wrote in message
    news:1141367101 .582347.84810@p 10g2000cwp.goog legroups.com...[color=blue]
    > Hello friends.
    >
    > I have some problem while submitting page. The alert will popup and
    > display following message. So Please help me as soon as possible. I am
    > not able to submit the page due to this.
    >
    > here is the displayed alert.
    >
    > "Redirectio n limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to reach the requested
    > page. This may be caused by cookies that are blocked."[/color]


    That same happened to me once when I accidently created a situation where
    two pages always redirected to the other. So page A.php would redirect to
    page B.php, and B would redirect back to A.php. So the pages would bounce
    eachother back and forth like an infinite loop. At some stage the browser
    thinks he's had enough of the bouncing and displays the alert. I'm guessing
    you have something quite similar going on.

    --
    "En ole paha ihminen, mutta omenat ovat elinkeinoni." -Perttu Sirviö
    spam@outolempi. net | Gedoon-S @ IRCnet | rot13(xvzzb@bhg byrzcv.arg)


    Comment

    • Mitul

      #3
      Re: Redirection limit problem.

      thanks for help. Ya infinate loop problem to my page.

      Comment

      Working...