Integrated environment for php

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Yue Zhang

    #1

    Integrated environment for php

    I wonder if there is a integrated developing environment for php, ie
    including code editing, executing, debugging in a single interface
    like MVC for C/C++. I heard visual studio has such thing, right? Any
    thought?
  • laidbak

    #2
    Re: Integrated environment for php

    Perforce, a software company, offers a wide range of enterprise DevOps solution across the software development lifecycle.



    http://www.activestate.com/Products/Komodo/
    Download PHPeclipse - PHP Eclipse-Plugin for free. PHP - Support for the Eclipse IDE Framework ( www.eclipse.org ). Some Features are PHP parser, debugger, code formatter, outline view, templates...(Programming Language: Java)


    --
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    Wil Moore III, MCP Site : www.quicksitedesign.com?em
    Application Developer Site : www.digitallysmooth.com?em
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    "Yue Zhang" <JohnZhang448@h otmail.com> wrote in message news:c7d979ee.0 401141811.a77cf 3d@posting.goog le.com...
    I wonder if there is a integrated developing environment for php, ie
    including code editing, executing, debugging in a single interface
    like MVC for C/C++. I heard visual studio has such thing, right? Any
    thought?

    Comment

    • The Plankmeister

      #3
      Re: Integrated environment for php


      "Yue Zhang" <JohnZhang448@h otmail.com> wrote in message
      news:c7d979ee.0 401141811.a77cf 3d@posting.goog le.com...[color=blue]
      > I wonder if there is a integrated developing environment for php, ie
      > including code editing, executing, debugging in a single interface
      > like MVC for C/C++. I heard visual studio has such thing, right? Any
      > thought?[/color]

      I use the Zend Development Environment... It's very good... has features
      such as code completion, brace-matching... and of course debugging. I would
      recommend it, anyway.

      Zend is a trusted source for PHP development platforms, including secure runtimes, PHP monitoring tools & full PHP support for developers worldwide.


      Plankmeister.


      Comment

      Working...