property grid control

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Randy

    #1

    property grid control

    I have windows form project that I want to use the property grid control for
    settings. What I am having problems figuring out is there a way that I can
    have an array of strings like an array of com ports names, how can I display
    that array in the propertygrid as a string?

    thanks
    Randy


  • Randy

    #2
    Re: property grid control

    Sorry let me correct my question. How can I display the array in the
    propertygrid as a dropdownlist?

    Thanks,
    Randy

    "Randy" <randy@det.cc > wrote in message
    news:uFFAVmraFH A.2444@TK2MSFTN GP15.phx.gbl...[color=blue]
    >I have windows form project that I want to use the property grid control
    >for settings. What I am having problems figuring out is there a way that I
    >can have an array of strings like an array of com ports names, how can I
    >display that array in the propertygrid as a string?
    >
    > thanks
    > Randy
    >[/color]


    Comment

    • Josip Habjan

      #3
      Re: property grid control

      Hi,

      Maby this links will help you:
      http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...classtopic.asp



      Regards,
      Josip Habjan, Croatia
      URL: www.habjansoftware.com



      "Randy" <randy@det.cc > wrote in message
      news:%23Se08Jsa FHA.1152@tk2msf tngp13.phx.gbl. ..[color=blue]
      > Sorry let me correct my question. How can I display the array in the
      > propertygrid as a dropdownlist?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Randy
      >
      > "Randy" <randy@det.cc > wrote in message
      > news:uFFAVmraFH A.2444@TK2MSFTN GP15.phx.gbl...[color=green]
      >>I have windows form project that I want to use the property grid control
      >>for settings. What I am having problems figuring out is there a way that I
      >>can have an array of strings like an array of com ports names, how can I
      >>display that array in the propertygrid as a string?
      >>
      >> thanks
      >> Randy
      >>[/color]
      >
      >[/color]



      Comment

      Working...