HiAll,
i am having hard time serializing a object in a specific xml.I need to
feed it to a biztalk port.
i Have a root object(c# class) 'CTSCServiceOrd er'.
When i serilize it using a xml serializer following is the out put.
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CTSCServiceOrd er
xmlns="ns0:http ://CTSC.SI.Delinqu ency.BizTalk.In Request"
xmlns:xsd="http ://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:xsi="http ://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" IsOperation="0" >
.......Rest of the child here
</CTSCServiceOrde r>
I want to get a output as shown below...Want to have prefix in front of
the 'CTSCServiceOrd er' element
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<ns0:CTSCServic eOrder
xmlns="ns0:http ://CTSC.SI.Delinqu ency.BizTalk.In Request"
xmlns:xsd="http ://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:xsi="http ://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" IsOperation="0" >
.......Rest of the child here
</ns0:CTSCService Order>
and i have tried following solution
1)srRequest = new
XmlSerializer(t ypeof(CTSCServi ceOrder),"ns0:h ttp://CTSC.SI.Delinqu ency.BizTalk.In Request");
2)[XmlRoot("CTSCSe rviceOrder",
Namespace="ns0: http://CTSC.SI.Delinqu ency.BizTalk.In Request" )]
public class CTSCServiceOrde r {......}
3)[System.Xml.Seri alization.XmlTy peAttribute(Nam espace="ns0:htt p://CTSC.SI.Delinqu ency.BizTalk.In Request")]
I could get the namespace defined using the solution i mentioned above
but it does not prefix the root element with the prefix.
CTSCServiceOrde r class is the root class.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks
siddharth
i am having hard time serializing a object in a specific xml.I need to
feed it to a biztalk port.
i Have a root object(c# class) 'CTSCServiceOrd er'.
When i serilize it using a xml serializer following is the out put.
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CTSCServiceOrd er
xmlns="ns0:http ://CTSC.SI.Delinqu ency.BizTalk.In Request"
xmlns:xsd="http ://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:xsi="http ://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" IsOperation="0" >
.......Rest of the child here
</CTSCServiceOrde r>
I want to get a output as shown below...Want to have prefix in front of
the 'CTSCServiceOrd er' element
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<ns0:CTSCServic eOrder
xmlns="ns0:http ://CTSC.SI.Delinqu ency.BizTalk.In Request"
xmlns:xsd="http ://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:xsi="http ://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" IsOperation="0" >
.......Rest of the child here
</ns0:CTSCService Order>
and i have tried following solution
1)srRequest = new
XmlSerializer(t ypeof(CTSCServi ceOrder),"ns0:h ttp://CTSC.SI.Delinqu ency.BizTalk.In Request");
2)[XmlRoot("CTSCSe rviceOrder",
Namespace="ns0: http://CTSC.SI.Delinqu ency.BizTalk.In Request" )]
public class CTSCServiceOrde r {......}
3)[System.Xml.Seri alization.XmlTy peAttribute(Nam espace="ns0:htt p://CTSC.SI.Delinqu ency.BizTalk.In Request")]
I could get the namespace defined using the solution i mentioned above
but it does not prefix the root element with the prefix.
CTSCServiceOrde r class is the root class.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks
siddharth