I have created a Collection Property for a Datagrid and I
got a problem.
I need to find the Datagrid Control that the collection
belongs to, automatically at the Desing Mode in Property
Grid and avoid the user to choose it.
eg.
When you add a DatagridTableSt yle on a Datagrid the
DatagridTableSt yle picks the Datagrid Control as a
Property by default and displays it at
#Region " Windows Form Designer generated code ".
'DataGridTableS tyle2
'
Me.DataGridTabl eStyle2.DataGri d = Me.Datagrid
Me.DataGridTabl eStyle2.HeaderF oreColor = Color.Yellow
Me.DataGridTabl eStyle2.Mapping Name = ""
I want to do the same on my Collection Property.
got a problem.
I need to find the Datagrid Control that the collection
belongs to, automatically at the Desing Mode in Property
Grid and avoid the user to choose it.
eg.
When you add a DatagridTableSt yle on a Datagrid the
DatagridTableSt yle picks the Datagrid Control as a
Property by default and displays it at
#Region " Windows Form Designer generated code ".
'DataGridTableS tyle2
'
Me.DataGridTabl eStyle2.DataGri d = Me.Datagrid
Me.DataGridTabl eStyle2.HeaderF oreColor = Color.Yellow
Me.DataGridTabl eStyle2.Mapping Name = ""
I want to do the same on my Collection Property.