Code just stop executing, no error, can't debug :o/

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jon Brunson

    #1

    Code just stop executing, no error, can't debug :o/

    I've got a class in a plugin (loaded at run-time) with a Property of
    type Control. This Control is added to a Panel at run-time when a Form
    loads.

    Later on, when the "serial port data received" Event gets fired, I
    cannot access the Control property at all, so set it's text equal to te
    data received. There's no error, the code just stop executing on the
    line Control.Text = e.Data.

    I've tried Invoking a method, thinking it could be because of different
    threads, but it just stop on the line Control.Invoke( ) instead. Again,
    without error.

    I can't step-into the plugin to debug it, becasue afaik & tried you
    can't debug assemblies loaded at runtime on devices.

    Any ideas?
Working...