Hello,
This error does not occur on my machine, but does when I move to our
development web server (Heard that before right?:-))
I am trying to execute this line in my code behind so that I can start to
programatically build a word doc, but it fails everytime with an 'Access
denied' message:
Dim WordApp As New Word.Applicatio n
I checked the Event viewer system log and I've verified that executing the
above line puts this entry in the log:
'Access denied attempting to launch a DCOM Server using
DefaultLaunchPe rmssion. The server is:
{000209FF-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}
The user is ASPNET/QRC9-INTRA1,
SID=S-1-5-21-842925246-1078145449-725345543-1036.'
QRC9-INTRA1 is our intranet server, I gave the ASPNET account on that box
admin rights, and still the error. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hedge
This error does not occur on my machine, but does when I move to our
development web server (Heard that before right?:-))
I am trying to execute this line in my code behind so that I can start to
programatically build a word doc, but it fails everytime with an 'Access
denied' message:
Dim WordApp As New Word.Applicatio n
I checked the Event viewer system log and I've verified that executing the
above line puts this entry in the log:
'Access denied attempting to launch a DCOM Server using
DefaultLaunchPe rmssion. The server is:
{000209FF-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}
The user is ASPNET/QRC9-INTRA1,
SID=S-1-5-21-842925246-1078145449-725345543-1036.'
QRC9-INTRA1 is our intranet server, I gave the ASPNET account on that box
admin rights, and still the error. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hedge