Hi.
I've encountered a strange problem.
I wrote the following routine:
HttpWebRequest wr = (HttpWebRequest )WebRequest.Cre ate(url);
wr.Method = "GET";
wr.Timeout = 5000; // 5 seconds should be plenty
wr.UserAgent = "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR
1.0.3705)";
wr.AllowAutoRed irect = true;
wr.CookieContai ner = new CookieContainer ();
WebResponse wResp = wr.GetResponse( );
Most of the time this is fine. But occationally I come across an address
like
which generates a 404 exception.
However, if you open it up in IE everything is fine.
Anybody got any ideas as to what it is that I'm doing wrong?
Steven
I've encountered a strange problem.
I wrote the following routine:
HttpWebRequest wr = (HttpWebRequest )WebRequest.Cre ate(url);
wr.Method = "GET";
wr.Timeout = 5000; // 5 seconds should be plenty
wr.UserAgent = "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR
1.0.3705)";
wr.AllowAutoRed irect = true;
wr.CookieContai ner = new CookieContainer ();
WebResponse wResp = wr.GetResponse( );
Most of the time this is fine. But occationally I come across an address
like
which generates a 404 exception.
However, if you open it up in IE everything is fine.
Anybody got any ideas as to what it is that I'm doing wrong?
Steven