Hi All,
I am using UIP 2.0 to develop a wizard style web interface. I save
the values in state when they press "Next" button.
but, when they press "Prev" button, I want to have the screen with
the values that were filled in. i.e. exactly as it was before they
clicked "Next".
I am trying to restore from the state but running into some issues.
I know the page is created new when you press prev button. (I also
note that in IE webcontrol (tabstrip), all values are retained
automatically)
Is there an easy way to save and restore the values in UIP? Am I
missing something..?
Thanks a lot in advance..
-Jenny
I am using UIP 2.0 to develop a wizard style web interface. I save
the values in state when they press "Next" button.
but, when they press "Prev" button, I want to have the screen with
the values that were filled in. i.e. exactly as it was before they
clicked "Next".
I am trying to restore from the state but running into some issues.
I know the page is created new when you press prev button. (I also
note that in IE webcontrol (tabstrip), all values are retained
automatically)
Is there an easy way to save and restore the values in UIP? Am I
missing something..?
Thanks a lot in advance..
-Jenny