Hello!
In VC6.0 there was an option - Apply Code Changes(Alt+F10 ) when something
changed in the code during debug.
I can't find it in .NET 2003? Where is it? Has it been taken away? If this
only comes with C#, can I use it with Managed Code of C++?
We have an huge application that takes long time to open - so if we change a
dialogbox some place in there - we have to stop debugging compile a new exe
file and go into the same dialog over again. How can I avoid that? Does
anyone know?
Thanks
--
- Lars
In VC6.0 there was an option - Apply Code Changes(Alt+F10 ) when something
changed in the code during debug.
I can't find it in .NET 2003? Where is it? Has it been taken away? If this
only comes with C#, can I use it with Managed Code of C++?
We have an huge application that takes long time to open - so if we change a
dialogbox some place in there - we have to stop debugging compile a new exe
file and go into the same dialog over again. How can I avoid that? Does
anyone know?
Thanks
--
- Lars