Can I pass parameters to a query in the crystal report?
I build win form in visual C#. It is very simple form with
one button, one text box and Crystal report viewer.
In the button I call the report (CRViewer.Repor tSource
= "c:/rep1.rpt"). In the text box, the user insert value
that I need to pass as a parameter to the query.
I try to writ my query (in the "Add Command To Report",
step 2 in the crystal report wizard.) like that:
SELECT top form1.textBox1 name, id
FROM XXX
And it.doesn't work. How can I use the value that in the
text box(form1.textB ox1) into the query?
Thank you very much!!!
I build win form in visual C#. It is very simple form with
one button, one text box and Crystal report viewer.
In the button I call the report (CRViewer.Repor tSource
= "c:/rep1.rpt"). In the text box, the user insert value
that I need to pass as a parameter to the query.
I try to writ my query (in the "Add Command To Report",
step 2 in the crystal report wizard.) like that:
SELECT top form1.textBox1 name, id
FROM XXX
And it.doesn't work. How can I use the value that in the
text box(form1.textB ox1) into the query?
Thank you very much!!!