memory dump when start Visual Studio.Net

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Julie Shi

    #1

    memory dump when start Visual Studio.Net

    Hi

    I just installed Visual Studio.Net 2000 on my PC. When I start the application, I got a memory dump (the blue scree
    ). I repeadly tried it a few times, always get core dump. Could amyone tell me what's wrong

    Thanks

    Julie
  • David Clegg

    #2
    Re: memory dump when start Visual Studio.Net

    Julie Shi wrote:
    [color=blue]
    > I just installed Visual Studio.Net 2000 on my PC. When I start the
    > application, I got a memory dump (the blue screen ). I repeadly tried
    > it a few times, always get core dump. Could amyone tell me what's
    > wrong?[/color]

    These can quite often be caused by buggy video drivers. You could try
    updating the driver for your video card.

    --
    Cheers,
    David Clegg
    dclegg_at_ebeto nline_dot_com


    Quality Central. The best way to bug Borland about bugs.


    "Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's
    even
    remotely true." - Homer Simpson

    Comment

    Working...