Crystal reports Join issue

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nuffy

    #1

    Crystal reports Join issue

    Hi all,

    I am using Access + crystal + C# in Visual studio.net to generate some
    reports
    I have two tables A and B, both of which have a field F.
    I create a report based on table A, where one of the columns has some
    data calculated from table B. Since the field F is not a
    foreign/primary key ( and that cant be changed), I do a Right outer
    join from A, B which includes all fields from A and just the matching
    ones from B.

    The problem is that I am not displaying anything from B, just a "Good"
    /"Bad" from the calculation, so the records seem to be duplicate on
    the report. (for every record in A, there are atleast 2 in B)

    If you have any ideas, on how can I display distinct records, please
    share it here.

    I have tried Distinct Records Options in the Report-> Options.

    Thanks

    N
Working...