Project properties and missing release build

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • daniel4d2001

    #1

    Project properties and missing release build

    Hello
    I'm using VisualStudio.ne t 7.1. A simple hello world plugin using 2 Maya api headers (3d animation software). VS compiles a functional debug DLL just fine (found in debug folder) but when I try to compile a release build - Ctrl+F7, I get this message:

    ------ Build started: Project: SimpleCommand, Configuration: Debug Win32 -----

    Compiling..
    Skipping... (no relevant changes detected
    SimpleCommand.c p

    Build log was saved at "file://d:\CompleteMaya ProgrammingFile s\Plugins\Simpl eCommand\Debug\ BuildLog.htm
    SimpleCommand - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s

    ---------------------- Done ---------------------

    Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skippe

    And the relase DLL is nowhere to be found. The project properties- output file field contains
    $(OutDir)/SimpleCommand.d l

    Thanks in advance
    Daniel

    ---
    Posted using Wimdows.net NntpNews Component - Posted from .NET's Largest Community Website: http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/newsgroups/
Working...