controls for admin page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • J. Muenchbourg

    #1

    controls for admin page



    I'm new to the .NET programming, but I need to create an admin type page
    in asp.net whereas the user can add events with about 4 different field
    variables, and this all gets stored to an sql database on the network.
    Where is a good resource to look at for this , which includes the
    connection/datagrid stuff for sql connection.

    Thanks in advance
    Muench

    *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com ***
    Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!
  • William Ryan

    #2
    Re: controls for admin page

    Build web apps and services that run on Windows, Linux, and macOS using C#, HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. Get started for free on Windows, Linux, or macOS.


    Make sure you check out the quickstarts.

    You may also want to check out www.dotnetjunkies.com

    HTH,

    Bill
    "J. Muenchbourg" <anonymous@dex. com> wrote in message
    news:%23IDgIOEt DHA.1088@tk2msf tngp13.phx.gbl. ..[color=blue]
    >
    >
    > I'm new to the .NET programming, but I need to create an admin type page
    > in asp.net whereas the user can add events with about 4 different field
    > variables, and this all gets stored to an sql database on the network.
    > Where is a good resource to look at for this , which includes the
    > connection/datagrid stuff for sql connection.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Muench
    >
    > *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com ***
    > Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it![/color]


    Comment

    Working...