Group by clause

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ravi

    #1

    Group by clause

    I loaded data that is in .txt file into a datatable. Now I
    would like to run a group by query on that datatable, how
    can I do that??? If I can't do that, how can I sort and
    sum the data that is in .txt file in a easiest way in
    vb.net???
  • Rajesh Patel

    #2
    Re: Group by clause

    if you are loading textfile data into the datatable, you can use compute
    method of dataset/datatable I am not sure. check compute method in the msdn
    help.

    Rajesh Patel

    "Ravi" <anonymous@disc ussions.microso ft.com> wrote in message
    news:5d2701c3ad 3c$bcba6100$a60 1280a@phx.gbl.. .[color=blue]
    > I loaded data that is in .txt file into a datatable. Now I
    > would like to run a group by query on that datatable, how
    > can I do that??? If I can't do that, how can I sort and
    > sum the data that is in .txt file in a easiest way in
    > vb.net???[/color]


    Comment

    Working...