Query on Certification

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bvmpriya
    New Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 8

    #1

    Query on Certification

    I wanna do Microsoft certification for VB.Net..
    Which exam will be a good choice for that?
    Which is currently the most wanted certification?
    I prepared for MCAD/MCSD, but came to know that is out of market and is an older version.
    Can any one give me advice for that?
  • PRR
    Recognized Expert Contributor
    • Dec 2007
    • 750

    #2
    Originally posted by bvmpriya
    I wanna do Microsoft certification for VB.Net..
    Which exam will be a good choice for that?
    Which is currently the most wanted certification?
    I prepared for MCAD/MCSD, but came to know that is out of market and is an older version.
    Can any one give me advice for that?
    well firstly this is a technical forum... and i guess ur question doesnt fall under technical questions...If u could google u would get the results.. As for ur question .. if you are using 2005 VS then MCTS
    MCTS Web
    or you can also go for 2008 certification.. .
    2008 certification web

    try googling
    "mcts"

    Comment

    Working...