virtual directory

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vjainpee
    New Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 9

    #1

    virtual directory

    Hi All,
    I m new to asp.net

    I want to make asp.net web page can be viewd by others in my shered network , by a url in browser, for this I know I have to make a virtual directory and sare it ,
    but how to make a virtual directory?

    Please Help
    Thanks in advance
  • Shashi Sadasivan
    Recognized Expert Top Contributor
    • Aug 2007
    • 1435

    #2
    Have you got aces to IIS on the system froim which you want to host the website?

    You willl need to create a web application on it.
    either you could copy the webite into the IIS web folder or you could map the folder where the files currently are (which is termed as a virtual directory)

    Comment

    Working...