ScreenShot Capturing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sreeraj1984
    New Member
    • Mar 2008
    • 12

    #1

    ScreenShot Capturing

    hi,


    How we can Capture The screen Shot of the Window?????


    Is it possin\ble in web Applications??? ???
    I am Waiting for ur Answer//
    Thanks in advance
    Sree
  • dip_developer
    Recognized Expert Contributor
    • Aug 2006
    • 648

    #2
    Originally posted by sreeraj1984
    hi,


    How we can Capture The screen Shot of the Window?????


    Is it possin\ble in web Applications??? ???
    I am Waiting for ur Answer//
    Thanks in advance
    Sree
    I think you are telling about HTML screen scrapping..

    take a Label[Label1] and a Button[Button1] control on your web page......on the click event of Button write the following code.....and tell me whether you want it or not......the code is in vb.net

    [CODE=vbnet]
    Protected Sub Button1_Click(B yVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArg s) Handles Button1.Click
    Dim webClient As New System.Net.WebC lient()
    Const strUrl As String = "http://www.yahoo.com/"
    Dim reqHTML As Byte()
    reqHTML = webClient.Downl oadData(strUrl)
    Dim objUTF8 As New UTF8Encoding()
    Label1.Text = objUTF8.GetStri ng(reqHTML)
    End Sub
    [/CODE]
    Happy programming !!!!

    Comment

    Working...