First at al Hi.
I'm having some problems trying to connect my C# program-classes to Java, I've been reading about it and I found this:
Also, I found some topics in this forum about it. To be easy for you guys, I'm going to tell you a little about what I am doing.
I have a complete set of clases and one windows form, they are coded in C# because I'm making some kind of cd/dvd burner using IMAPI v2, what I need is to call this Form from Java, I know, It sounds weird, but that's how it was made.
I have in one project the Form and the related C# classes, like a core where I call my logic. I created a dll from this one, let's call it BurnerDLL.
Also, I have one mini-project that is just one class that calls the BurnerDLL Form.
I'm trying to use csc /debug /t:module "mini-project class" to create the ".netmodule " and be able to connect it to C++, but I'm having a error:
I don't know what I'm missing, well the error sounds kind logic to me, like I'm missing to include the dll but I don't know how to do it.
Can someone help me plz? I don't have to much experience in C# and .net so I don't know what to do.
Thx for your help
Douglas
I'm having some problems trying to connect my C# program-classes to Java, I've been reading about it and I found this:
Code:
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/java/javacsharp.aspx?fid=269461&fr=1#xx0xx
I have a complete set of clases and one windows form, they are coded in C# because I'm making some kind of cd/dvd burner using IMAPI v2, what I need is to call this Form from Java, I know, It sounds weird, but that's how it was made.
I have in one project the Form and the related C# classes, like a core where I call my logic. I created a dll from this one, let's call it BurnerDLL.
Also, I have one mini-project that is just one class that calls the BurnerDLL Form.
I'm trying to use csc /debug /t:module "mini-project class" to create the ".netmodule " and be able to connect it to C++, but I'm having a error:
Code:
The Type or namespace name 'BurnerDLL' could not be found
Can someone help me plz? I don't have to much experience in C# and .net so I don't know what to do.
Thx for your help
Douglas