Hi all,
I'm trying to integrate a third party library that would parse an
excel file and allows us to make changes to. Once I update the
appropriate cells, I want to allow my users to download the modified
file.
It works by
IWorkbook book =
NativeExcel.Fac tory.OpenWorkbo ok(this.MapPath (FileName));
... I do all my modifications here
book.SaveAs(whe re one of the options is System.IO.Strea m outputstream)
Now if I want to allow users to download this file, how would use the
System.IO.Strea m in the following context?
Response.AddHea der("content-disposition", "attachment ; filename=
\"myfile.xls\"" );
// here
Response.Flush( );
Response.End();
Thank you
Maz.
I'm trying to integrate a third party library that would parse an
excel file and allows us to make changes to. Once I update the
appropriate cells, I want to allow my users to download the modified
file.
It works by
IWorkbook book =
NativeExcel.Fac tory.OpenWorkbo ok(this.MapPath (FileName));
... I do all my modifications here
book.SaveAs(whe re one of the options is System.IO.Strea m outputstream)
Now if I want to allow users to download this file, how would use the
System.IO.Strea m in the following context?
Response.AddHea der("content-disposition", "attachment ; filename=
\"myfile.xls\"" );
// here
Response.Flush( );
Response.End();
Thank you
Maz.