Windows Mobile 2003

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • =?Utf-8?B?QXhlbA==?=

    #1

    Windows Mobile 2003

    Hi, I can't understand if Office Mobile 6 works with Windows Mobile 2003 (2nd
    Edn).

    Even though I’ve got Pocket MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint – they
    didn’t come on the device as a Pocket Office suite – only individual
    applications.

    So, am I guessing correctly - wrong apps and wrong OS….

  • Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

    #2
    Re: Windows Mobile 2003

    I would say no. I do not have proof, but the Office apps are tailored for
    the OS in the Mobile platform.

    I am also not fond of the suite for one reason. It does not save my program
    location so I can easily flip back and forth between Word and another app I
    am copying from. I have to click Office and then Word each time I switch,
    which is a pain. Or, I close the other app every time and then reopen, which
    is also a pain.

    I like the new Word, but it does not offer me enough, personally, to
    overcome this pain.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    *************** *************** *************** ****
    | Think outside the box!
    |
    *************** *************** *************** ****
    "Axel" <Axel@discussio ns.microsoft.co mwrote in message
    news:4B0339A5-1B76-4FA6-903F-5FADB1B705C4@mi crosoft.com...
    Hi, I can't understand if Office Mobile 6 works with Windows Mobile 2003
    (2nd
    Edn).
    >
    Even though I've got Pocket MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint - they
    didn't come on the device as a Pocket Office suite - only individual
    applications.
    >
    So, am I guessing correctly - wrong apps and wrong OS..
    >

    Comment

    Working...