Hi,
I have two datatables in a dataset, and I'd like to have the parent table have an expression based column that gives a sum of values in child rows. Simple enough, but the child values I want included are determined by a range of dates. The parent table has 2 columns: start date and end date. Is there a way to base a datarelation around this, so that I could use an expression like Sum(Child.Cost) and have it choose the valeus based on a range of dates created from 2 fields in the parent table?
Thanks for any help...
-Ben
I have two datatables in a dataset, and I'd like to have the parent table have an expression based column that gives a sum of values in child rows. Simple enough, but the child values I want included are determined by a range of dates. The parent table has 2 columns: start date and end date. Is there a way to base a datarelation around this, so that I could use an expression like Sum(Child.Cost) and have it choose the valeus based on a range of dates created from 2 fields in the parent table?
Thanks for any help...
-Ben