Nested Repeaters (C#)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PrinsonG
    New Member
    • Oct 2007
    • 4

    #1

    Nested Repeaters (C#)

    My Query is How do I export to excel/csv using Nested Repeaters.

    My project is web-based and i am using C#.Net. In this i use three repeaters.

    one displays ID, Name of the user.

    second displays break details.

    third displays total time spent.

    I want it in hirarchical format while i export to excel. The display under Nested Repeater is Perfect. no problem while displaying data.

    The problem is how do i export to excel using the same format that i display in nested repeaters.

    If any one have any idea about it then please help me.

    Its urgent.
  • numberwhun
    Recognized Expert Moderator Specialist
    • May 2007
    • 3467

    #2
    Originally posted by PrinsonG
    My Query is How do I export to excel/csv using Nested Repeaters.

    My project is web-based and i am using C#.Net. In this i use three repeaters.

    one displays ID, Name of the user.

    second displays break details.

    third displays total time spent.

    I want it in hirarchical format while i export to excel. The display under Nested Repeater is Perfect. no problem while displaying data.

    The problem is how do i export to excel using the same format that i display in nested repeaters.

    If any one have any idea about it then please help me.

    Its urgent.
    Since this is a C# question, I am moving it to the .Net forum.

    Regards,

    Jeff

    Comment

    Working...