Wizard Control Sidebar

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • daJunkCollector
    New Member
    • Jun 2007
    • 76

    #1

    Wizard Control Sidebar

    I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to highlight just the active step's side bar button and make its style differ from the others.

    In the SideBarButtonSt yle it seems like it is only possible to set the style for all the side bar buttons at the same time. As soon as you customize the font, the built in highlight disappears.

    This should be a easy to modify, but I cannot figure it out for the life of me.

    Thank you.
  • daJunkCollector
    New Member
    • Jun 2007
    • 76

    #2
    After about a week of frustration I have discovered an answer. If you are interested you may view a detailed description of the problem as well as the solution found on the bottom at http://forums.asp.net/p/1000479/1967531.aspx#1967531

    Comment

    Working...