Delete a row from Gridview

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mathewgk80
    New Member
    • Sep 2007
    • 103

    #1

    Delete a row from Gridview

    Hi all,
    I have a grid which is created with the help of DataSource...
    I want to delete a row from it when clicking on the delete link button and i want to get a confirmation message like "Are you sure do yu want to delete?"
    Please help me.. I would like to get the source code for tht..

    regards,
    Mathew
  • nateraaaa
    Recognized Expert Contributor
    • May 2007
    • 664

    #2
    Originally posted by mathewgk80
    Hi all,
    I have a grid which is created with the help of DataSource...
    I want to delete a row from it when clicking on the delete link button and i want to get a confirmation message like "Are you sure do yu want to delete?"
    Please help me.. I would like to get the source code for tht..

    regards,
    Mathew
    See this article for an example on confirming a deletion in a gridview.

    Nathan

    Comment

    • moggaa
      New Member
      • Sep 2007
      • 13

      #3
      hi Mathew,

      you must first to add id for this control and find this control in itemdatabound
      then add for this control java script event like on click
      that's easy

      thanks
      Maged

      Comment

      • rohitbce
        New Member
        • Aug 2007
        • 30

        #4
        r u working on 2005 or 2003 . i know how to do in 2005 without javascript

        Comment

        • mathewgk80
          New Member
          • Sep 2007
          • 103

          #5
          Originally posted by rohitbce
          r u working on 2005 or 2003 . i know how to do in 2005 without javascript
          hello Rohit,

          I have to do the deletion with the help of Java Script....

          Please help me.

          Thank you..

          Comment

          • sun1programmer
            New Member
            • Aug 2007
            • 12

            #6
            What problem you get, as the solution is already provided by the nateraaaa Here is your solution

            Comment

            Working...