Hello,
I need to extract data from xml fayl but the XML stracture is not
usual,
it look like this:
<VALUES description="SC I TEST" localdatalen="1 036" revize="4.0
[3507749146]" savestatistic=" no">
<SIBValues Id="1">
<ReferencedVari able Name="LegToChar ge">
<Data Type1="value" Value1="1"/>
</ReferencedVaria ble>
<ReferencedVari able Name="BackwardC hargeIndicator" >
<Data Type1="value" Value1="1" />
</ReferencedVaria ble>
<ReferencedVari able Name="BeforeAns werInitialPrese nt">
<Data Type1="value" Value1="char" Type2="cid" Value2="B" />
</ReferencedVaria ble>
<ReferencedVari able Name="BeforeAns werInitial">
<Data Type1="value" Value1="OctetSt ring" Type2="cid"
Value2="BBBBBBB BBBBBBB" />
</SIBValues>
</VALUES>
Anyone has any idea why cid is being uded for? what does it do? what
is that for?
thanks
I need to extract data from xml fayl but the XML stracture is not
usual,
it look like this:
<VALUES description="SC I TEST" localdatalen="1 036" revize="4.0
[3507749146]" savestatistic=" no">
<SIBValues Id="1">
<ReferencedVari able Name="LegToChar ge">
<Data Type1="value" Value1="1"/>
</ReferencedVaria ble>
<ReferencedVari able Name="BackwardC hargeIndicator" >
<Data Type1="value" Value1="1" />
</ReferencedVaria ble>
<ReferencedVari able Name="BeforeAns werInitialPrese nt">
<Data Type1="value" Value1="char" Type2="cid" Value2="B" />
</ReferencedVaria ble>
<ReferencedVari able Name="BeforeAns werInitial">
<Data Type1="value" Value1="OctetSt ring" Type2="cid"
Value2="BBBBBBB BBBBBBB" />
</SIBValues>
</VALUES>
Anyone has any idea why cid is being uded for? what does it do? what
is that for?
thanks
Comment