VB.NET DataGrid Record Loop Help

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KA NMC
    New Member
    • Aug 2007
    • 40

    #1

    VB.NET DataGrid Record Loop Help

    Basically what I'm trying to do is - subtract a time field in my record from my system time for each record. Business Days Only
    example

    order NO__Name ___Req_date ___Days late (Dynamic Column for Calc Results)
    11111_____ Test ___8/17/2007 ________4
    11112_____ Test2 ___8/15/2007 _______6

    Days Late is a dynamic column
    I need to do this for each record - and I can not get my loop to work - when it loops it I only get the calculation for the first record and it puts that calculation in every record for days late

    This is my Code - What am I missing? How do I get it to go to next record - I've changed the code around so much - that nothing makes sense any more - Help will be appreciated
    Code:
    Dim dt1 As New DataTable            
    Dim rw As DataRow
    
                dt1 = MyDataSet.Tables(0)
    
                For Each rw In dt1.Rows
                    '  Console.WriteLine(rw("Days Late"))
                    Select Case DatePart("w", d1)
                        Case 1
                            subtract = subtract + 1
                        Case 7  
                            subtract = subtract + 2
                    End Select
    
                    Select Case DatePart("w", d2)
                        Case 1
                            subtract = subtract + 2
                        Case 7
                            subtract = subtract + 1
                    End Select
    
                    absday = DateDiff("d", d1, d2) + 1 - subtract
    
                    fncGetDays = absday - CInt(2 * (absday \ 7))
    
                    If fncGetDays < 0 Then fncGetDays = 0
                    
                Next rw
Working...