Hi there,
Can someone please help. My wife turned on the computer tonight to find that
every photo we've ever put on there now looks like it's been taken with
vaseline on the lense! I may well have messed it up playing around with
stuff, but i would like to know how i can restore the default picture quality
and settings for My Pictures on Windows XP? I'm sure for all you boffins out
there this should be a nice easy one.
Ta
Can someone please help. My wife turned on the computer tonight to find that
every photo we've ever put on there now looks like it's been taken with
vaseline on the lense! I may well have messed it up playing around with
stuff, but i would like to know how i can restore the default picture quality
and settings for My Pictures on Windows XP? I'm sure for all you boffins out
there this should be a nice easy one.
Ta