What XML converter

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • copje@ofir.dk

    #1

    What XML converter

    Hallo !!!

    I searching for a good XML editor/converter, that can run in batch.

    Is there any real good ones ?

    I need it to
    Take a word doc, RTF or HTML an convert it to XML or XML-FO eighter in/on
    dos/windows or on a UNIX Solaris.

    best reagards

    Carsten

  • Stefan Hermann

    #2
    Re: What XML converter

    copje@ofir.dk wrote:
    [color=blue]
    > I searching for a good XML editor/converter, that can run in batch.
    >
    > Is there any real good ones ?
    >
    > I need it to
    > Take a word doc, RTF or HTML an convert it to XML or XML-FO eighter in/on
    > dos/windows or on a UNIX Solaris.[/color]

    You might try our Word to XML converter upCast (http://www.infinity-loop.de)
    that may perform batch processing of doc and RTF files.

    Kind regards,
    Stefan Hermann

    --
    Dr. Stefan Hermann
    Phone: +49 89 8904329-1
    hermann@removei t-infinity-loop.de

    Comment

    Working...