Hi All,
Could anyone please help me with this:-
I am developing a web application using asp.net and I want to upload files automatically from the client to server. The paths(directory structure) on both the server and client are available so I want to upload the files without user intervention. I am able to read the files on the client system through permissions but unable to post the file. I dont want to use the File Upload control which allows the user to select one file at a time. I just want to access the client machine and upload files from there.
Please suggest a solution.
Could anyone please help me with this:-
I am developing a web application using asp.net and I want to upload files automatically from the client to server. The paths(directory structure) on both the server and client are available so I want to upload the files without user intervention. I am able to read the files on the client system through permissions but unable to post the file. I dont want to use the File Upload control which allows the user to select one file at a time. I just want to access the client machine and upload files from there.
Please suggest a solution.
Comment