Numeric up and down - minusing from label

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blazinjoe1
    New Member
    • Nov 2006
    • 12

    #1

    Numeric up and down - minusing from label

    Hey,

    Hey guys I am trouble with minusing (the array elements value e.g 4) from the label when a user presses the down button on a numericup and down. The code below works when I press both up and down but I only wont it to work when the users press up and if they press down I want it to minus from the label. Does anyone know how to fix this?


    Code:
    Dim intGameSettings (4) as Integer
    
     Private Sub TotalTeamPointsTry_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles nudFullbackTry.ValueChanged, nudWinger1Try.ValueChanged, nudWinger2Try.ValueChanged
    
            lblTotalTeamPoints.Text = lblTotalTeamPoints.Text + intGameSettings(1)
    
        End Sub
  • kenobewan
    Recognized Expert Specialist
    • Dec 2006
    • 4871

    #2
    Try adding to as integer first separately. I believe it may be working as you are trying to add it directly the label, which is a string. HTH.

    Comment

    Working...