Web site Publish

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FW8FK9
    New Member
    • Jun 2007
    • 1

    #1

    Web site Publish

    Hi,
    I have created a web app in dot net 2.0, first I published it under a virutal dir, it worked fine, but when i created a Website in IIS 6.0 and republished it, the login page seem to flicker, dont understand why the whole thing works fine with virtual dir and not with Web site.
    Will appreciate a solution.

    Regards,
    Satheesh.
  • TRScheel
    Recognized Expert Contributor
    • Apr 2007
    • 638

    #2
    Originally posted by FW8FK9
    Hi,
    I have created a web app in dot net 2.0, first I published it under a virutal dir, it worked fine, but when i created a Website in IIS 6.0 and republished it, the login page seem to flicker, dont understand why the whole thing works fine with virtual dir and not with Web site.
    Will appreciate a solution.

    Regards,
    Satheesh.
    What operating system are you using and what browser?

    Comment

    Working...