Port Scanner

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xruxru
    New Member
    • Jun 2007
    • 1

    #1

    Port Scanner

    Hey All
    I need Your help!
    I have to implement port scanner, which will scan using SYN, FIN, ACK packets.
    Could somebody post an example on C#.
    How could I build the suitable header and how to get and check the answer?

    Thanks
  • ittar
    New Member
    • Jul 2007
    • 1

    #2
    Dear xruxru,

    I have code in c++ if you still want it. but you will have to import some DLLs. I am also working on port scanning but my project is a bit different. I am trying to construct raw packet with different flags on. If you have some information on that please share with me.

    Thanking You,
    Ittar Waqas

    Originally posted by xruxru
    Hey All
    I need Your help!
    I have to implement port scanner, which will scan using SYN, FIN, ACK packets.
    Could somebody post an example on C#.
    How could I build the suitable header and how to get and check the answer?

    Thanks

    Comment

    • rswarnkar
      New Member
      • Oct 2007
      • 1

      #3
      hi,
      I have used the following code for port scanner
      =============== =============== =============== ======
      ArrayList ports = new ArrayList();
      for( int i=1 ; i<65555; i++)
      {
      try{
      TcpClient c = new TcpClient( remote_ip, i);
      c.Close()
      ports.Add( i);
      }catch{}
      }============== =============== =============== =

      but when I run this code with a remote IP, it gives a message that Remote machine has actively refused connection.
      what should I do now? Please help me out.

      Thanks in Advance,
      -rajesh

      Comment

      Working...