Hi,
My problem is well known to all. But, I couldn't able to get answer from anywhere either from my colleagues, or from forums. :(
My problem is this:
1. I've 10 fields on the form, which all are mandatory fields including one textarea.
2. If I click on the Submit button after filling up all the required fields, first-time it is okay, but when I clicked F5 button to refresh the page, the following error is coming.
The page you are trying to view contains POSTDATA. If you resend the data, any action the form carried (such as a search or online purchase) will be repeated. To resend the data, click OK. Otherwise, click Cancle.
Obviously this error will come and should come. ;)
but, my doubt is how to prevent the error being displayed.
In a simple way, my question is:
"Is there any way to flush-out the posted data?"
My problem is well known to all. But, I couldn't able to get answer from anywhere either from my colleagues, or from forums. :(
My problem is this:
1. I've 10 fields on the form, which all are mandatory fields including one textarea.
2. If I click on the Submit button after filling up all the required fields, first-time it is okay, but when I clicked F5 button to refresh the page, the following error is coming.
The page you are trying to view contains POSTDATA. If you resend the data, any action the form carried (such as a search or online purchase) will be repeated. To resend the data, click OK. Otherwise, click Cancle.
Obviously this error will come and should come. ;)
but, my doubt is how to prevent the error being displayed.
In a simple way, my question is:
"Is there any way to flush-out the posted data?"
Comment