Accessing Itemtemplate

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Paulson
    New Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 63

    #1

    Accessing Itemtemplate

    Hi guys

    I need to know how I can access the value in an itemtemplate.

    I have made an RadionButtonLis t in an Itemtemplate with two items

    Yes and No . I need to get which value is selected in order to save it into database.

    I cannot do it in rowdataBound since it fires before the editiong takes place.

    Can you guys please help me.

    If you want I can send you the html-part also.


    Thanks in advance bye PCP.
  • gomzi
    Contributor
    • Mar 2007
    • 304

    #2
    Originally posted by Paulson
    Hi guys

    I need to know how I can access the value in an itemtemplate.

    I have made an RadionButtonLis t in an Itemtemplate with two items

    Yes and No . I need to get which value is selected in order to save it into database.

    I cannot do it in rowdataBound since it fires before the editiong takes place.

    Can you guys please help me.

    If you want I can send you the html-part also.


    Thanks in advance bye PCP.

    Accessing something in gridview will fire the rowcommand event of that gridview.

    Comment

    Working...