Help with a refactoring problem

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dixonjm
    New Member
    • Jun 2007
    • 32

    #1

    Help with a refactoring problem

    Hi,

    I am trying to extract a method from my code & I keep getting an error message saying 'The refactoring could not be peformed due to build errors'.
    but I do not have any build errors & I can run the app no problem.

    Has oneone got any ideas?

    Many thanks
    Janet
  • kenobewan
    Recognized Expert Specialist
    • Dec 2006
    • 4871

    #2
    Are you using VS 2005 express? Then see 9.1:
    Known Issues When Using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Express Editions

    Comment

    • dixonjm
      New Member
      • Jun 2007
      • 32

      #3
      I forgot to mention the most obvious bit...

      I am using Visual Studio 2005 Team Edition for Software developers

      Comment

      • dixonjm
        New Member
        • Jun 2007
        • 32

        #4
        I have fixed this by...

        Closing down my project & re-opening!

        Comment

        Working...